Mount most anything to the rack such as cymbal booms, concert toms, congas, bongos, cymbals, bells, crash cymbals, timbales, concert snare drum, brake drums, etc, etc.
Move a lot of instruments super easy all at once, saving time and a lot of trouble plus taking the stress out of getting equipment on and off the performance area.
Giving your auxiliary percussionist a lot to do with more instruments.
Added enhancement to the overall sound of your ensemble.
There is 5 models.
- 7236-LT Drum Racks models are big enough for 2 players and can have up to 11 multi clamps
- Double Tier 7236-LT Drum Rack , has upper level that is height adjustable made for more cymbals and percussion accessories comes with15 multi clamps.
- Model 5632 LT has 4 – 8 inch castors or 4 inch solid castors and is height adjustable, 12 inches or down, has 9 multi mounts and measure 56 inches width and 32 inches depth is designed for one player.
- 9642 LT is designed for more space and two players or three players, comes with 15 multi clamps, it is 96 inches wide and 42 inches deep.
If needing a marching bass drum rack (see XLT marching bass drum rack page)
- 1-1/2 slip proof square steel tubing.
- 8 inch no flat or optional 4 inch casters.
- Height adjustable plus or minus 12 inches
- Multi mounts clamps, clamp anything to the rack.
- Built for 1, 2 or 3 players.
- Can fold down for easy storage, like down the middle of a bus.
Also take a look at the optional accessories, such as conga mount, cymbal booms,etc.
Call for custom needs
Please call for custom needs.
Phone: (423) 462-2059