All terrain gong field stand on wheels, that holds up the roughest ground and the biggest gong, built for marching band.
Get your front pit rolling in style this season, with gong stand from 2 Cool Percussion.
Comes with a tow handle so you can hitch one gong stand to other field carts, making a train of pit instruments, speeding up the set up time to and from the field.
Height adjustable, so to hit easier the sweet spot of the gong. Hook for gong mallet and welded in multi clamp for cymbal boom – auxiliary percussion instruments and such.
- Custom made for any size gong, great for orchestral gong.
- 4 — 8″ no flat castors or optional 4″ solid castors.
- Tow handle, hitch one cart to the next cart like a train.
- Welded multi clamp mount for clamping cymbal booms.
- Height adjustable.
- Hook for gong mallet.
- Custom sizes available.
- Cheaper to ship.
- With or without tow handle.
- Built to be tough.
- No plastic parts to break.
- All terrain gong stand, built to go over the roughest terrain.
There are 4 models:
Gong stand made for one gong
Gong stand made for two gongs
Gong stand with no wheels
Gong stand with either 8 inch no flat caster or 4 inch soild casters.
Call or email for custom needs