- Built for rough terrain, making moving the chimes a lot easier in grass and in the parking lot or just moving around campus.
- Made of all steel construction.
- By removing the old chimes stand legs and reto fitting a new rough terrain chimes stand legs kit with 8 inch no flat castors.
- Has one strait castor on the rear or all swivels with a wheel stopper.
- Works well with the tow handle that clamps on the chimes frame, that even a ten year old could pull the chimes now.
- Wider legs to keep chimes from tipping over in rough terrain.
- Tow handle make it easier move and can attach to other instruments such as a concert bass drum or mallet keyboard frame.
- Old legs can be put back on for concert band use after marching band season is over.
- When ordering state which brand of chimes you have, such as Musser, Deagan, Ross, Adams, Premier, Jenico, Slingerland, Bergerault and others.