Move your large speakers quick and easy on or off the performance area or practice field.
Quickly move your front ensemble pit speakers and mixers on carts or field frames to make your life easier for your staff and band members.
Comes with 8 no flat castors or 4 inch solid castors and removable tow handle.
Built for rough terrain.
Hitch them together with the tow handle like a train, speed up setup time with less stress, one person can move all this. (see below)
Pitch them back or forth, so to aim them at the audience in the bleacher and or judges in the press box.
Custom made to fit any brand and size of speakers, or shapes such as square or trapezoidal.
As seen here with some (Peavey SP 1G speakers), make moving these heavy speakers easily moved.
Hitch two or more together, so one person can take all out with ease.
Roll your speakers off the equipment truck onto the field or stage with less stress.
- 8 inch no flat castors or 4 inch solid casters.
- Tilts at any angle, gets the sound where it needs to be.
- Tow handle — removable, hitches one speaker to the next speaker like a train.
- Custom made to fit your speakers or any pro speakers such as Peavey, Yamaha, JBL, Mackie, Behringer, and many others.
- Shelf models are built as well.
Contact us for details